The Pretoria Country Club Bowls Section boasts two splendid greens located in a magnificent setting with a stunning panoramic view.
One of the greens is floodlit thus providing the opportunity for bowlers, new and existing, to enjoy social evening games after work on Tuesdays in summer. The Ellis clubhouse offers a beautiful view over the Oates Green, a well-equipped kitchen, locker facilities and a well-stocked bar.
Download our latest Jacaranda article on Bowls.
- Social matches on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons.
- Evening bowls under flood lights on Tuesday evenings during Summer. A light supper can be enjoyed with fellow bowlers afterwards.
- 2 Monthly social competitions with prizes.
- Other Championship, Drawn and Social competitions throughout the year.
- The oppurtunity to represent PCC on provincial and national level.
- Beautiful clubhouse, with bar, for menber enjoyment.
- Free coaching for beginners on mondays by appointment.
- Social and competitive interaction with other bowling clubs.
- Morning bowls on public holidays with a “bring and braai” afterwards.
For any enquiries please contact:
Bowls is a great and fun way for your company to enjoy their year-end function or as a team building exercise.
- We cater for corporate groups all year round.
- Bowls equipment will be provided.
- Bar available.
- Lunch can be arranged through N9NE catering.
- Participants to wear flat soled shoes or barefoot.
Everyone new to the game of bowls is required to undergo training with one of our bowls coaches before playing social games. Please contact them to arrange your coaching lessons.
BOWLS COACHING team
From left to right: John Purchase, Brian Birkholtz, Rainer Pittroff and Axel Trunk